Commute Suit Version 4.0
Ideal for riders who commute to work on their motorcycle! The armor in this over-suit is Sas-Tec(versus the hard plastics of the Lombard) making it more packable and less likely to crumple your work clothes underneath - in addition to providing a whole new level of impact protection. The full Cordura construction ensures that safety is a top priority.
The new Teiz Drench Quench waterproof liner built in. This liner has been seam sealed all around.
The Commute Suit is versatile and affordable!
- Sas-Tec state of the art elbow, shoulder, hip and knee armor
- Amazing Sas-Tec CE Level 2 back protector
- Made entirely from authentic 500 Denier Cordura
- New comfortable collar design with loop to keep collar open during summer
- Reflective stripes all over
- YKK zippers throughtout
- Full length front zipper facilitates easy on/off
- Built-in backpack style pocket
- Stretch panels on knees, elbows and back
- Adjustable tabs on the shins, ankles, waist, wrists and arms and cuffs
- Internal pants access pockets (also useful for heated gear cable pass-through)
- Built-in waterproof layer
- Dual front flap for improved waterproofing
- Updated sleeve cuff design for improved comfort
- Updated grippy seat
- Teiz logo on back & front (not shown)
Difference between the Lombard and Commute Suit:
- Lombard has several vents and is missing the waterproof liner. This makes it a better alternative for warmer temperatures
- The Commute Suit has a waterproof liner built-in and gets rids of vents for a more weather protection. This protects your office clothing better from the elements.
- The Commute Suit is intended for shorter riders.
- The Commute Suit armor consists of the the top-of-the-line Sas-Tec protectors.
Return / Exchange:
We now do not offer returns/exchanges for this product as trials sizes are available to confirm sizing. Trials are provided free of charge with the Standard service.
Comparing to other suits? Here is what you should look for:
- Full Length Front Zipper:We know that the beauty of the one-piece is in the convenience, hence all our suits will always use a full-length zipper that splits open the suit for easy step-in step-out convenience. This is a unique feature that not many are able to offer. The extra-strong, super-rugged size 10 YKK zipper is crazy expensive, yet we would never use anything else. Everyone else cheaps out and make its easy for themselves by providing shorter zippers that end at the thigh.
- Shell Construction: Pay attention to this as this is what is what will be your new skin. We only use 100% authentic Cordura. No generic self-branded el-cheapo fabrics here. We use the most reliable, durable and comfortable fabric for our shell.
- Armor: Only the #1 rated Sas-Tec is what makes sense in a jacket of caliber. If you don't like your bones broken, make sure you jacket is equipped with Sas-Tec armor. We provide complete CE test results on our website.
- Back Protector: How "cheap" is it to offer a high-end jacket and then penny-pinch by making the back protector optional. We include a Sas-Tec CE Level 2 back protector as standard. This is no ordinary piece of armor – it's the ultimate protection for you back. Safety comes standard on Teiz gear.
- Hip Armor: Yet another essential piece of protection that is standard on our suits. Also sourced from Sas-Tec.
- Zippers: We only use original YKK zippers – for everything. From the shortest to the longest – every single zipper on a Teiz suit is YKK. True to the YKK moto, these little parts make a big difference!
$500+ worth of value included for free:
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Year replacement of suit in case of cash (needs you to submit some content - see details here)
Sizing Tips: Please select a size as per your measurements on the size chart. Sized to fit over regular clothing for that particular size. Confused? Give us a call at (1) 888-808-8349 or click here and we will give you a call!
We are constantly improving our products. The item you receive may have been slightly updated from the above description & pictures due to this.
Despite the features mentioned above, we do not advertise the suit as being 100% waterproof. The suit may leak in extended rain riding. No warranty/returns/exchanges fore waterproofing based issues.