Lombard series - Version 6.0
Updates: We surveyed 500+ customers who have been using the Lombard suits for more than two year. Based on their feedback, we have made significant improvements to the suit in terms of durability. Materials, fabrics, stitching and patterns have been significantly improved so that your Lombard series suit will last though many many more adventures!
A culmination of several years of research and testing, the Lombard series is the most feature-rich one piece riding suit on the market. The latest version of this riding suit comes with all the options boxes already ticked and includes a waterproof liner plus a full array of CE armor including the back protector. Multiple stretch panels and adjustable tabs throughout the suit ensure a comfortable fit.
Vents all over the suit result in unparalleled airflow. This means that the Lombard riding suit is a better companion in the summer than any competing non-mesh product. This also makes it the first adventure friendly suit because most one piece riding suits get way too hot to tackle any sort of off-road conditions. When the temperatures drop, simply zip up all the vents and plug in the (optional) thermal lining for a suit that has been tested at freezing temperatures on many trips. This over-suit easily slips over regular street wear making it convenient for both touring and commuting.
The Lombard is not just a touring suit but also a sport-touring suit! Multiple stretch panels ensure comfort even on bikes with aggressive riding positions.The Lombard is not just a touring suit but also a sport-touring suit! Multiple stretch panels ensure comfort even on bikes with aggressive riding positions.
We now also have a repair facility in the U.S.A. This means that your suit can be easily repaired or refreshed when required!
- Full length front zipper facilitates easy on/off
- Shell is made from authentic Cordura and T-Tex
- New comfortable collar design with tab to keep collar open when the temperatures rise
- Full array of removable CE approved armor including knee, shin, shoulder, elbow and back protectors
- Reflective stripes all over the suit
- Several pockets including a built-in backpack
- Chest, arm, armpit, back and thigh vents
- Stretch panels on knees, elbows and back
- Adjustable tabs on the shins, ankles, waist, wrists and arms
- Internal pants access pockets (also useful as a heated gear cable pass-through)
- Optional Polar Protection removable thermal liner
- Removable Drench Quench waterproof liner
- Dual front flap for improved waterproofing
- Updated grippy seat
- Updated cuff design for a more comfortable fit
- Note: Updated design now includes Teiz logos on the front and back (not shown in pictures)
- Note: Knee sliders and the patch have been removed from latest version of this suit (even though the photos show knee sliders)
Return / Exchange:
We now do not offer returns/exchanges for this product as trials sizes are available to confirm sizing. Trials are provided free of charge with the Standard service.
Comparing to other suits? Here is what you should look for:
- Full Length Front Zipper:We know that the beauty of the one-piece is in the convenience, hence all our suits will always use a full-length zipper that splits open the suit for easy step-in step-out convenience. This is a unique feature that not many are able to offer. The extra-strong, super-rugged size 10 YKK zipper is crazy expensive, yet we would never use anything else. Everyone else cheaps out and make its easy for themselves by providing shorter zippers that end at the thigh.
- Shell Construction: Pay attention to this as this is what is what will be your new skin. We use 100% authentic Cordura along with the proven T-Tex fabric.
- Vents:Vents are complicated to add – read as more expensive labor. Larger vents are a bad business decision because extra-long zippers are exponentially more expensive than the more commonly used sizes. Yet we include the best airflow system you will ever come across with huge vents all over the suit.
- Zippers: We only use original YKK zippers – for everything. From the shortest to the longest – every single zipper on a Teiz suit is YKK. True to the YKK moto, these little parts make a big difference!
$500+ worth of value included for free:
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Year replacement of suit in case of cash (needs you to submit some content - see details here)
Sizing Tips: Please select a size as per your measurements on the size chart. Sized to fit over regular clothing for that particular size. Confused? Give us a call at (1) 888-808-8349 or click here and we will give you a call!
We are constantly improving our products. The item you receive may have been slightly updated from the above description & pictures due to this.
Despite the features mentioned above, we do not advertise the suit as being 100% waterproof.