Mojave series - Version 3.0
Updates: We surveyed 500+ customers who have been using the Mojave suits for more than two year. Based on their feedback, we have made significant improvements to the suit in terms of durability. Materials, fabrics, stitching and patterns have been significantly improved so that your Mojave series suit will last though many many more adventures!
We took everything you loved about the Mojave and added 4 season versatility. The Mojave suit now comes with a removable waterproof and an (optional) thermal liner is available so you can can create the perfect micro-climate and be comfortable regardless of the weather forecast!
The new Teiz Drench Quench waterproof liner is a detachable one piece suit that can function as a rain suit by itself. This rain suit has been seam sealed all around and even has a front flap to further ensure that water does not get through.
Wear this versatile oversuit in so many different ways:
- Scorching summer temperatures? Just wear the mesh shell
- Rain storm in the forecast? Add the waterproof liner!
- Temperatures dropping due to the cold rain? Also zip in the thermal liner.
- A cold ride with no rain? How about just the thermal liner zipped in to the shell?
- Severe cold tempatures? Consider some heated gear
Oh.. and it also works amazingly well if you like to ride off-road!
- YKK zippers throughout
- Full length front zipper facilitates easy on/off
- Shell is made from authentic Cordura and T-Tex Mesh
- Full array of removable CE approved armor including knee, shin, shoulder, elbow and back protectors
- Reflective stripes all over
- Stretch panels on knees, elbows and back
- Adjustable tabs on the shins, ankles, waist, wrists and arms
- Internal pants access pockets (also useful for heated gear cable pass-through)
Return / Exchange:
We now do not offer returns/exchanges for this product as trials sizes are available to confirm sizing. Trials are provided free of charge with the Standard service.
Comparing to other suits? Here is what you should look for:
- Full Length Front Zipper:We know that the beauty of the one-piece is in the convenience, hence all our suits will always use a full-length zipper that splits open the suit for easy step-in step-out convenience. This is a unique feature that not many are able to offer. The extra-strong, super-rugged size 10 YKK zipper is crazy expensive, yet we would never use anything else. Everyone else cheaps out and make its easy for themselves by providing shorter zippers that end at the thigh.
- Shell Construction: Pay attention to this as this is what is what will be your new skin. We use 100% authentic Cordura along with the proven T-Tex fabric.
- Vents:Vents are complicated to add – read as more expensive labor. Larger vents are a bad business decision because extra-long zippers are exponentially more expensive than the more commonly used sizes. Yet we include the best airflow system you will ever come across with huge vents all over the suit.
- Zippers: We only use original YKK zippers – for everything. From the shortest to the longest – every single zipper on a Teiz suit is YKK. True to the YKK moto, these little parts make a big difference!
$500+ worth of value included for free:
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Year replacement of suit in case of cash (needs you to submit some content - see details here)
Sizing Tips: Please select a size as per your measurements on the size chart. Sized to fit over regular clothing for that particular size. Confused? Give us a call at (1) 888-808-8349 or click here and we will give you a call!
We are constantly improving our products. The item you receive may have been slightly updated from the above description & pictures due to this.
Despite the features mentioned above, we do not advertise the suit as being 100% waterproof.