For those who prefer the more traditional jacket and pants combo, it simply can't get better than the Navigator suit. There has been no 2 piece textile suit in our lineup for more than a year because this we wanted to take the time to create the ultimate outfit. Hence an incredible amount of thought, research, testing and time has been put into the development of this suit.
Built to take abuse
We took our sweet time to develop this amazing suit - we can assuredly say that this is the most comfortable, versatile and protective jacket and pants combo in the market.
Style + Comfort + Protection + Versatility + Value
- The most abrasion resistant hi-tech fabrics including the latest ceramic plated SuperFabric that is rated higher than Kevlar in abrasion resistance
- Top rated Sas-Tec armor that blows past the CE standards including a back protector that far exceeds CE Level 2 requirements.
- Innovative and versatile weatherproofing solutions that will allow you to traverse incredible temperature and weather ranges
- A wide range of sizes plus the option for full customization - ensuring you get the right fit
- Absolutely the best value - more suit for your buck! Feel free to compare us against anything.
Here are the highlights of the suit:
- Shell is made entirely from authentic 500D Cordura
- Huge SuperFabric ballistic panels
- Sas-Tec state of the art elbow, shoulder, hip and knee armor
- Amazing Sas-Tec CE Level 2 back protector
- Optional - Exkin Air thermal liners
- A new comfortable collar design with tab to keep collar open when the temperatures rise
- Reflective stripes stylishly integrated into the design
- Several pockets including a huge backpack-style back pocket and a clear arm pocket
- Extra storage pocket on the lower back
- Stretch panels on the knees, elbows and shoulders
- Vents on the arms, underarms, chest, knees and back
- Dual front flap for improved weatherproofing
- A new grippy seat design
- A new cuff design for a more comfortable fit
- A wide range of adjustability for a fine tuned fit
- The collar and sleeve cuffs are lined with super soft materials to prevent chaffing
There are many small touches to this outfit that will only become apparent once you put some miles on the suit. Take the pants cuffs as an example.
- On the inside edge, there is a zippered gusset which allows you to adjust the width of the cuff to fit both inside and outside a boot
- On the outside edge, there is a zipper that opens up the pants to allow easy on/off for tall boots.
Please read this article for our take on waterproofing.
Click here to see pictures of the Navigator suit on a recent dual sport ride
To understand just how incredible the Navigator and how much protection it offers, you may also want to take a look at our previous generation 2 pc suit, the Ventura.
Notes on sizing:
Sleeve Length- Measure from the edge of the shoulder down to the edge of the wrist
Chest - Measure at the widest part of chest.
Waist - Not the same as the size listed on your jeans. This is the actual measurement of the widest part of your waist which is usually the belly button. Dont be surprised if this number is larger than expected. For example, a rider may wear jeans that state a size "32" but his actual waist measurement may be "38". If you have a large gut and wear your pants below that, measure at the point where you would actually wear your pants. If this sounds confusing, just give us a call at 888-808-8349.
Inseam - the measurement provided is the actual length of the pants. We cut the pants 1 to 2 inches longer than your actual inseam measurement to accomodate for the riding position.For example, a rider may have an actual inseam of 30 inches (measured to the floor) but the pants will need to be approx 32" long to fit correctly in the riding position.
Full custom sizing is also available. Take a look at our Measurements Guide for further details and instructions
Return / Exchange:
Please contact us within 7 days of delivery for exchange/returns. Returns are free of charge - you are responsible for shipping the item to us and we ship the replacement to you for free. Restocking fees apply to returns - see our FAQ for more information.
We are constantly improving our products. The item you receive may have been slightly updated from the above description & pictures due to this.