Much more than a sum of its top-of-the-line parts, the Power Shell is a no compromise solution for those who demand the absolute best.
Sized to go over regular clothing. It can accommodate a few layers for those colder days. Or just wear it over wicking summer undergear when you need the airflow. Step in and zip up. Zip down and step out. Faster than donning any jackets and pants combo. Way more convenient for travel - just slip it off when you take a break and walk around in your favourite pair of comfortable jeans.
Every single material used for this suit is top-of-the-line. Cordura has proven itself over the decade as an extremely reliable shell. SuperFabric has put Kevlar based fabrics to shame. Sas-Tec is absolutely the most comfortable and and protective armor available at the moment.
Please read this article. We strongly suggest that wearning a rain suit on top of the Power Shell is actually the most versatile solution. It is time to stop overpaying for unncessary Gore-Tex liners when they are far less convenient. Plus we dont force you to buy any of the liners. Get the stuff you need and skip the stuff you don't. For example, if you already own electric heated gear, you may not need the thermal liner. As a result you are going to have absolutely the most versatile solution which provides great airflow in the summer, a cozy microclimate in the winter and an effective and covenient wateproofing solution when it rains.
- Shell is made entirely from original 500D Cordura
- Huge SuperFabric ballistic panels
- Sas-Tec state of the art elbow, shoulder, hip and knee armor
- Amazing Sas-Tec CE Level 2 back protector
- Optional - Removable Exkin Air thermal liner - thinner and lighter yet warmer than Dupont Thermolite
- A new comfortable collar design with tab to keep collar open when the temperatures rise
- Reflective stripes stylishly integrated into the design
- Several pockets including a huge backpack-style back pocket and a clear arm pocket
- Stretch panels on the knees, elbows, back and shoulders
- Vents on the arms, underarms, chest. knees and back
- Internal pants access pockets plus a separate cable passthrough slot
- Dual front flap for improved weatherproofing
- Integrated kidney belt
- A new grippy seat design
- A new cuff design for a more comfortable fit
- A wide range of adjustability for a fine tuned fit
Click here for pictures from a recent ride
Comparing to other suits? Here is what you should look for:
- Full Length Front Zipper: We know that the beauty of the one-piece is in the convenience, hence all our suits will always use a full-length zipper that splits open the suit for easy step-in step-out convenience. This is a unique feature that not many are able to offer. The extra-strong, super-rugged size 10 YKK zipper is crazy expensive, yet we would never use anything else. Everyone else cheaps out and make its easy for themselves by providing shorter zippers that end at the thigh.
- Shell Construction: Pay attention to this as this is what is what will be your new skin. We only use 100% authentic Cordura. No generic self-branded el-cheapo fabrics here. We use the most reliable, durable and comfortable fabric for our shell.
- Ballistics: SuperFabric is seriously expensive yet we use it generously because we genuinely care about your safety. The undisputed king of abrasion resistance, this fabric is what will prevent the skin grafts.
- Armor: Only the #1 rated Sas-Tec is what makes sense in a jacket of caliber. If you don't like your bones broken, make sure you jacket is equipped with Sas-Tec armor. We provide complete CE test results on our website.
- Back Protector: How "cheap" is it to offer a high-end jacket and then penny-pinch by making the back protector optional. We include a Sas-Tec CE Level 2 back protector as standard. This is no ordinary piece of armor – it's the ultimate protection for you back. Safety comes standard on Teiz gear.
- Hip Armor: Yet another essential piece of protection that is standard on our suits. Also sourced from Sas-Tec.
- Vents: Vents are complicated to add – read as more expensive labor. Larger vents are a bad business decision because extra-long zippers are exponentially more expensive than the more commonly used sizes. Yet we include the best airflow system you will ever come across with huge vents all over the suit.
- Zippers: We only use original YKK zippers – for everything. From the shortest to the longest – every single zipper on a Teiz suit is YKK. True to the YKK moto, these little parts make a big difference!
$1000+ worth of value included for free:
- 3 Year Warranty
- Lifetime replacement of suit in case of a crash (needs you to submit some content - see details here)
Return / Exchange:
We now do not offer returns/exchanges for this product as trials sizes are available to confirm sizing. Trials are provided free of charge with the Standard service.
We are constantly improving our products. The item you receive may have been slightly updated from the above description & pictures due to this.
Confused about the order process? Give us a call at 888-808-8349. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org