Sizing Tips (for one piece suits)
- Our suits are sized to fit over regular street clothing (or office attire).
- Get the size indicated for your measurements as per the size chart, do not go a size larger thinking you may need something larger wear it as an oversuit
- We recommend removing the thermal liner if you plan to use electric heated gear or other heavy insulating layers. We recommend that you dress in multiple layers so it is easy to adapt to changing weather conditions.
- Our tall sizes really are tall. Our sizing generally also runs a bit tall with slightly longer sleeves and inseams. Just because you are 6'tall does not mean you must need a tall size. Please measure yourself carefully and match your measurement to the size chart.
- All our gear adds approx. 2 to 3 inches to the "rider inseam" to accommodate for the riding position. This final length of the suit is referred to as the "suit inseam" on our size chart.
- If you feel you are between two sizes, go for the larger size.
- Just because you fit into a Medium of every other brand does not mean you might be a Medium in our motorcycle suits.
- If you are confused, please give us a call at 888-808-8349 and we will help you figure out the right size.
What is my torso and inseam measurment:
Take a look at our Measurement Guide for instructions on how to take various measurements.
Standard Size Charts
Click the images for larger versions. We can also make customized suits based on your measurements if these standard sizes don't work out for you.
Men - One Piece Riding Suits- Standard Sizes - Applicable to all styles
Men - Navigator Jacket & Pants - Standard Sizes
Sleeve Length- Measure from the edge of the shoulder down to the edge of the wrist
Chest - Measure at the widest part of chest.
Waist - Not the same as the size listed on your jeans. This is the actual measurement of the widest part of your waist which is usually the belly button. Dont be surprised if this number is larger than expected. For example, a rider may wear jeans that state a size "32" but his actual waist measurement may be "38". If you have a large gut and wear your pants below that, measure at the point where you would actually wear your pants. If this sounds confusing, just give us a call at 888-808-8349.
Inseam - the measurement provided is the actual length of the pants. We cut the pants 1 to 2 inches longer than your actual inseam measurement to accomodate for the riding position.For example, a rider may have an actual inseam of 30 inches (measured to the floor) but the pants will need to be approx 32" long to fit correctly in the riding position.
Women - Revolution One Piece Riding Suit - Custom Measurements
Click here for detailed instructions.